£33,000 - £37,000
ml / 201029-142839
over 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical bias, Leicester
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs, Maintenance Technician jobs.
- Role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with a electrical engineering background and some mechanical knowledge.
- Well-organised manufacturing facility. Established business to be a part of!
- Competitive salary + pension + overtime
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs role. Multi-skilled role to reduce downtime on electrical control systems and carry out improvement projects.
Are you seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs or Maintenance Technician jobs in the Leicester area?
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- Qualified Engineer – electrical bias
- Experienced Engineer with knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems but has a strong electrical bias
- Previous experience working in a service driven manufacturing environment
- Someone flexible – happy with shifts.
The Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of up to £37,000 + overtime
- This is a successful and established company with many long serving staff on the shop floor offering job security and personal development.
- Modern production factory
- A business that invests
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Ensure the effective running of all plant, equipment through regular maintenance programmes in order to minimise the impact of breakdowns.
- Implement and develop electrical reliability based maintenance techniques for all equipment.
- Deliver a fast and robust breakdown response through effective fault-finding techniques in order to ensure all equipment runs reliably with no faults forward.
- PPM and TPM
This job is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201029-142839