£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
No shifts, 12% final salary pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical, flexible working hours
Maintenance Engineer job. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, (Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician) As maintenance Engineer you will be part of a small team performing Preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance on Galvanising plant and equipment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- No shifts! Normal working hours however they can be Flexible to suit ( maybe 07:00 – 16:00, 08:00 – 1700 or an alternative maybe 10am -6pm). There is an on-call element to this job (you will be on a rota so “on call” every other week.)
- Competitive basic salary + overtime + bonus
The job will involve:
- The main part of this maintenance engineer job is carrying out Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- A reasonable amount of time will be spent doing electrical maintenance on the onsite cranes (Demag cranes)Therefore there will be some working from heights involved in this job.
This job will suit:
- A multiskilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician that’ is used to working in a heavy industrial environment.
- You will need to be flexible with regards to being “on-call” and doing overtime#
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out PPM and implementing maintenance systems and checks
This job is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Winchester, Waterlooville, Cosham, Basingstoke.