£33,000 - £38,000 TBC approx guide only
about 1 month ago
- Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer jobs role.
- Days 8:00 to 16:00 Mon-Friday. No shifts, 13% pension! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical, flexible working hours (days)
- Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer jobs / Electrician jobs role based in Liverpool, Merseyside, Runcorn, St Helens, Warrington region
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business : offering you & your family long term job security
Electrical Maintenance engineer jobs role. We are looking for an electrical engineer / electrical Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased or an multi skilled Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer or Industrial Electrician who is commutable to Liverpool, Merseyside, Runcorn, St Helens, Warrington region (Merseyside)
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Normal working hours (days), flexible to suit you and your family (maybe starting early and finishing early say 07:00 – 16:00, 08:00 – 1700 or an alternative to suit
- 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
- Incredibly stable business – they have over 12 sites across the UK are still family owned and can really offer you stable employment
The Maintenance Engineer jobs role will involve:
- The main part of this maintenance engineer job is carrying out Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and electrical fault finding.
- A reasonable amount of time will be spent doing electrical maintenance on the onsite cranes (Demag cranes). Therefore there will be some working from heights involved in this job.
This Maintenance Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A multi-skilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician
- You will ideally be used to working in a heavy industrial environments (manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace, rail ; any mechanical engineering or manufacturing type of sectors ; or worked at the docks with cranes).
- It’s days (not shifts) but you will need to be flexible with regards to being “on-call” and doing some overtime
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out PPM and implementing maintenance systems and checks
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: an engineer with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
This Maintenance Engineer jobs role is commutable from Liverpool, Runcorn, St Helens, Warrington, Merseyside
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.