£ Competitive Salary
30 days ago
Supporting the maintenance of CNC machinery within a growing, precision manufacturer. Dayshift only, working Monday to Thursday. Every Friday off or opportunity for overtime!
This job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer, ideally multi skilled.
- A good team player, you will be working within a small, friendly team of Engineers. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in learning and developing.
- Some formal electrical engineering qualifications e.g. 17th Edition.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dayshift position, working Monday to Thursday.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Call out allowance, plus additional rates on top of overtime.
The job will involve:
- Part of a small team of maintenance engineers, you will be looking after production equipment.
- CNC maintenance.
- Using electrical fault finding skills.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825