£33,000 to £36,000
about 2 months ago
Maintenance Engineer, Derbyshire
- Maintenance Engineer jobs role, Maintenance Technician jobs role.
- Global manufacturing business with a first class reputation for investing in product development, manufacturing processes and facilities and most importantly their people.
- Clean, organised and efficient manufacturing facility.
- Position would suit a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician with experience of working within a manufacturing / production facility.
- Initial fixed term contract of 6 months, circa £35K salary on a pro rata basis + benefits including a subsidised onsite restaurant.
This Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- This is a clean, very organised and efficient manufacturing facility.
- The production equipment is of a high standard and generally covers hydraulics, pneumatic test rigs, special purpose machinery, presses, PLC controlled machinery.
- Provide multiskilled engineering and maintenance cover across the facility.
- Completion of all routine maintenance in line with PPM schedules.
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment to minimise production downtime.
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- A Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technical with a multiskilled / electromechnical engineering background.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing / production facility would be preferred.
- We need a Maintenance Engineer to be able to work on a rotating 3 shift pattern; morning – 5.15am-2.15pm; afternoon 2.45pm-11.15pm; night (Sun-Thurs) – 11.30pm-5am. The morning and afternoon shifts have an earlier finish on a Friday.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an engineering discipline.
This Maintenance Engineer job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Chesterfield, Coalville, Burton upon Trent.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.