Salary TBC approx. Guide only
9 months ago
- Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer jobs role based Exeter / Crediton Devon
- No shifts, 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical, flexible working hours (days)
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business : offering you & your family long term job security
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs role. We are looking for an electrical engineer / electrical Maintenance Engineer or multi-skilled engineer who is electrically biased or an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer or Industrial Electrician who is commutable to Crediton, Exeter region (Devon, Tiverton, Okehampton)
The Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- No shifts!
- Normal working hours (days), flexible to suit you and your family (maybe starting early and finishing early say 07:00 – 16:00, 08:00 – 1700 or an alternative to suit
- 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
- Incredibly stable business – they have over 12 sites across the UK are still family owned and can really offer you stable employment
The Maintenance Engineer jobs role will involve:
- The main part of this maintenance engineer job is carrying out Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and electrical fault finding.
- A reasonable amount of time will be spent doing electrical maintenance on the onsite cranes. Therefore there will be some working from heights involved in this job.
This Maintenance Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A multi-skilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician
- You will be used to working in a heavy industrial environments (manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace, rail ; any mechanical engineering or manufacturing type of sectors). Or you will be happy working in a factory environment
- It’s days (not shifts) but you will need to be flexible with regards to being “on-call” at weekends and doing some overtime
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out PPM and implementing maintenance systems and checks
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last 3 jobs or similar)
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a maintenance engineer with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
This Maintenance Engineer job is commutable from Crediton, Exeter, Tiverton, Okehampton, Devon
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.