Salary TBC approx. Guide
8 months ago
- Maintenance engineer jobs role electrical bias
- NO shifts – normal days, finish at 14:30 on a Friday. 37.5 hour week.
- Fantastic job security as they supply mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing / engineering
- Maintenance engineer jobs role Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Kegworth
Are you a Maintenance engineer, multi-skilled engineer or electro-mechanical engineer with an electrical bias? Are you seeking maintenance jobs or maintenance engineer jobs in the Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Kegworth Nottinghamshire region?
Salary TBC but if you are seeking more than £39,000 rule it out. Good work life balance with flexibility on working hours to avoid traffic etc. (NO shifts – normal days, finish at 14:30 on a Friday. 37.5 hour week)
Maintenance Engineer Essential Experience
- You MUST have experience of both mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Ideally in a production environment (manufacturing dealing with high speed high volume manufacturing / production equipment)
- However we will also happily consider multi skilled engineers from different factory settings
- 150 to 200 headcount business so happy to get stuck in with lots of different maintenance tasks
This maintenance engineer jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln, Southwell
REF : ESME2