£35,000 to £40,000 as a rough guide
4 months ago
- Days based opportunity for a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer.
- Growing engineering business that is investing.
We are seeking a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to help maintain a range of hydraulic press machines. Prior experience of maintaining large press machinery will be required for this position. The role is days based (no shifts!) and offers an early Friday finish.
Salary & Package: £35,000 to £40,000 as a rough guide depending on your level of experience. Early Friday finish on a days based pattern.
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer who has worked with Hydraulic / Power Press machinery.
- Mechanically biased, some basic electrical experience would be needed but we don’t need any formal electrical qualifications.
- Someone who is comfortable working within a heavy engineering environment.
- Hold an engineering qualification / apprenticeship within a relevant discipline.
The Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable, engineering business that are looking to grow moving forward.
- Day shift with an early Friday finish.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Reactive maintenance and supporting PPM of Power Press Machinery.
- Mechanical fault fixing with some basic electrical duties occasionally.
- Repairing a range of sized machines – c400T upwards.
- Supporting the wider engineering team where needed.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.