Up to £47,500 per year
15 days ago
Maintenance Engineer – Continental Nights
- Maintenance position within an FMCG environment.
- Nightshift based role working a 4 on 4 off pattern.
- Prior experience of working with food manufacturing machinery is essential.
Excellent opportunity for a proven Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work with a range of automated machinery. Working within a modern food manufacturing facility, we are looking for a flexible individual who is seeking a permanent nightshift based role on a continental pattern. You will have the opportunity to work on new robotic machinery (Kuka) alongside more traditional automated machines. PLC Fault finding skills would be advantageous for this role, particularly any prior knowledge of Siemens. Previous experience of maintaining food production line equipment is a necessity for this job.
Salary & Package: Up to £47,500 – this includes the shift premiums. Working hours are 7:00pm to 7:00am. Wider benefits include private pension and perk box.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer with a bias towards Electrical maintenance.
- PLC fault finding skills would be useful. 17th Edition qualifications will be required.
- Accustomed to working within an FMCG environment and maintaining food manufacturing machinery.
- Wider qualifications, such as IOSH / NEBOSH, would be useful but not essential.
The Electrical Maintenance job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work within an established manufacturer on a range of machines – such as robotics.
- Fantastic salary to accommodate the shift required for this position.
- Job security, position is available due to growth.
The Electrical Maintenance job will involve:
- Siemens PLC fault finding – programming is less so important for this role but would be handy.
- Reactive and PPM of automated machinery.
- Small amounts of facilities/mechanical maintenance on occasions.
This job is commutable from Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Braintree, Chelmsford, Stevenage, Hertford,
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.