£ Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer job with no shifts or no on call system! We could look at a maintenance Technician with a great attitude to learn, this is an excellent opportunity to develop.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer, Ideally with an electrical bias (at the least a 50/50 split).
- A good team player, you will be working within a small, friendly team of Engineers. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in learning and developing.
- Some formal electrical engineering qualifications e.g. 17th Edition.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME investing in new capital equipment.
- Standard day shift working hours, with an early finish on a Friday afternoon.
- Very stable workforce – lots of employees have been with the business for 15 + years.
The job will involve:
- Part of a small team (3 to 4) of maintenance engineers, you will be looking after production equipment.
- Whilst the majority of the work is on actual production equipment, they have air handling units, coolers, chillers, compressors etc. on site and you might do a bit of wiring for electrics from a facilities perspective.
- Using electrical fault finding skills.
- PLC knowledge / programming is NOT essential but would be a handy skill to have
This job is commutable from Stapleford, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Derby, Long Eaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd