9 months ago
Maintenance Engineer, Wolverhampton
We require a mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer for a successful cardboard manufacturing business who has invested heavily in their plant and equipment.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary + 6:00am-2:00pm & 2:00pm-10:00pm on a shift basis
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- Hands on mechanical experience and any electrical knowledge would be advantageous too
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Experience of working on packaging plant equipment would be interesting
- Engineering qualifications
The Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary
- 28 days holidays (20+bank holidays)
- 6:00am-2:00pm & 2:00pm-10:00pm rotating shifts
- The chance to be a key part of the maintenance team with progression and development opportunities
- Investment in machinery and equipment
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Conduct maintenance on plant machinery and equipment
- Working as part of a small maintenance team, performing preventative maintenance on plant and equipment across the site
- Resolve technical issues
- Locate the source of the problem by observing the machinery and equipment in operation
- Record, analyse, diagnose, repair and modify machine breakdowns
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components
This Maintenance Engineer job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Wednesfield, Willenhall and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml /EPR143833-EPINDHP