about 2 years ago
Maintenance Engineer Multi Skilled
Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, drive systems
PLC fault finding and 17th Edition wiring regulations
Two shifts, mornings and afternoons - 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm
West Bromwich, Birmingham
Salary & Package: £32,000 + shift allowance (overtime available).
This job will suit:
- Educated/qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to read electrical drawings for fault finding purposes, using HMI codes
- Siemens S7
- Root cause analysis
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a high performing advanced engineering team
- Family owned, multi-site engineering, manufacturing business with established client base
- A growing company with ongoing investment- the business has just invested £8m into new automation equipment and plans are in place for more Capex projects in near future
- Business offering cutting-edge products and services to automotive industry
The job will involve:
- Working as part of highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team, the role will involve maintenance and servicing of plant & equipment, planned preventative maintenance, engineering installations and project work.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults. To deal with reactive breakdowns that occur throughout the shift to ensure up time.
- PLC fault finding using PLC’s for remedial actions and process improvements.
- Working within a modern automotive production and fabrication factory.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Ltd