£ Competitive Salary
st / 190717-150323-EP-INDHP
almost 2 years ago
This is a shift based role which will cover the following; 7 on 3 off, 7 on 2 off, 5 on 4 off in the 28 day cycle there are 19 working days and 9 rest days. The 7 days on are a mix of mornings and afternoons. The 5 days on are a nightshift so you must be flexible with shifts and working weekends.
Salary & Package: Good starting rate + overtime opportunities!!
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of PC based CNC equipment, drive systems, EDM and/ or machine tools
- Strong electrical background
- Maintenance and alignment of precision Machine Tools, sub-assemblies and ancillary equipment
- Clear and logical approach to fault finding complex electronic control systems
The Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working environment
- Good starting rate + overtime opportunity
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- First line planned maintenance on 100+ machines to support a highly valued customer
- Coordinate all new and existing technical issues
- Day to day maintenance activity on machine tools
This job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Loughborough, Derbyshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: st / 190717-150323-EP-INDHP