5 months ago
- Merseyside Maintenance Engineer : Liverpool
- Electrically biased Maintenance engineer jobs role (would suit an electrician / electrically biased engineer)
- Working on cranes so any maintenance experience at the docks / on cranes / at heights would help
- 13% final salary pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical, flexible working hours
Maintenance Engineer jobs role. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, maybe experience as an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, electrical Plant Engineer or Industrial Electrician)
As maintenance Engineer you will be part of a small team performing Preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance on cranes and manufacturing / engineering equipment
The Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 13% final salary pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company has 800 headcount and a 150 year history. Brexit proof they can offer a ‘job for life’ and incredible stability for you and your family
The Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- The main part of this maintenance engineer job is carrying out Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on cranes and production equipment
- A reasonable amount of time will be spent doing electrical maintenance on the onsite cranes (Demag cranes)Therefore there will be some working from heights involved in this job.
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- A multi skilled, Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer
- Alternatively you will be an electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) or an Electrician / Industrial Electrician accustomed to working in industrial environments (manufacturing, factories etc) .
- You will need to be flexible with regards to being “on-call” and doing overtime
- Seeking electrical maintenance jobs / electrician jobs in the Liverpool / Merseyside region
This Maintenance Engineer job is commutable from Liverpool, Merseyside, Ellesmere Port, Warrington, St Helens, Bootle, Birkenhead Chester, Speke, Widnes, Runcorn
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.