10 months ago
Maintenance Engineer, Northampton
Multi skilled maintenance position working on a variety of machines and supporting facilities. Working within a leading automotive business, you will have scope to develop your engineering skills and broaden your experience.
Salary: Flexible depending on experience. If you have flexibility to work shifts then this would also build a shift premium on top. We’d be keen to hear what shifts you would prefer to work, the company have an open mind for the right person.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer, Fitter, or Technician who is multi skilled across both electrical and mechanical disciplines. The role is predominantly electrical focused, with a rough split of 70/30 electrical bias.
- Someone who likes variety, you will have scope to work with different CNC machines and facility requirements.
- Someone who takes pride in their work, this role is genuinely with a fantastic employer who has great facilities in general.
The Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Carrying out TPM schedules, for both electrical and mechanical repairs.
- PLC fault finding, although programming skills are not needed but would be an advantage.
- Maintaining both machinery and facilities, there is a high amount of variety within this position.
Reference: KL- 115023
This job is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Daventry
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: email@example.com
More jobs like this are advertised at europrojects.co.uk
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.