£25,000 to £30,000
8 months ago
Maintenance Electrician, Hinckley / Nuneaton area
- Maintenance Electrician jobs role.
- £25K - £30K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension contribution + bonus + 27 days holiday and all bank holidays and lots of other fringe benefits.
- Role would suit a Maintenance Electrician preferably with a commercial / industrial background or an Apprentice Electrician looking to develop their career within an industrial environment.
- Diverse and interesting working environment – the company support the biggest names in the automotive industry to develop their vehicles.
- Career development potential – you will be joining a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
This Maintenance Electrician job will suit:
- An experienced Electrician preferably with some commercial / industrial experience or role could suit an Apprentice Electrician looking to develop their career within an industrial Maintenance Electrician position.
- Any experience of any of the following would be beneficial… HV switching, 3 phase systems, HVAC, commercial fault finding, industrial maintenance and installations, motor controls, fire alarms.
- You will have completed a time served electrical / electrician apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3 or an equivalent level of qualification.
- Due to the nature of the site, you will require a full UK Driving License for this role.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Solihull, Tamworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Coalville and surrounding areas.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.