8 months ago
by agreement / asap
Maintenance Electrical Engineer – Oxfordshire
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer job vacancy in manufacturing factory. Monday to Friday, with some call outs or weekends now and again. Electrical maintenance on a planned preventative electrical maintenance and some reactive repair maintenance. A mix of maintenance on manufacturing equipment, office areas and general electrical too. Reporting to Engineering Manager, you will be a part of multi-disciplinary engineering team supporting ongoing investment into company’s machinery and facilities.
Salary & Package: £40-45,000 salary guideline, depending on experience. Plus pension and benefits.
This job will suit:
- Qualified engineer with electrical experience in a manufacturing factory environment.
- This is a factory based job, not field based. (it is not a food factory)
- Ability to read CAD drawings or schematics would be helpful.
- Could suit a person ready to be trained and developed to the next level of their career.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company is investing into updating facilities and machinery
- Friendly, open and supportive company culture
- Proactive company culture, with the commitment to develop and train people
This job is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Witney, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding Oxfordshire areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”