£ Competitive hourly rate
about 2 years ago
Experienced, hands on Setter Operator who has experience working with a range of machine tools or around production machinery. Predominantly working within a punch / power press machine environment, you will have wider responsibilities such as manual turning and cold forming. Dayshift position with lots of overtime available should you want it.
Salary & Package: Above living wage. Overtime prospects, company bonus available. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Core dayshift hours, no shifts!
This job will suit:
- A Tool room technician or Machinist who has worked within an engineering environment.
- Previous experience setting and operating a range of precision machinery. Working within a power press refurbishment position would be an advantage.
- Flexible to cover a range of machines and tools. Someone who is dexterous and has an appreciation for engineering / manufacturing processes in general.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking – City based.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating a range of machinery, from punch tools to lathes and cold forming duties.
- Largely manual machining focused. This is high volume, precision manufacturing.
- Working to production targets and supporting Operators where required. Machine setting experience is essential.
This job is commutable from Sheffield
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd