Excellent starting salary
7 months ago
Machinist Fitter – Permanent. Excellent starting salary! Croydon, Workshop based.
The Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
- Time served apprenticeship trained or other relevant qualification would be ideal.
- Ability to read technical engineering drawings and identify components.
- Ability to assemble, repair or modify mechanical equipment.
- Exposure to non CNC machine tools such as lathes, mills, grinders and radial drills.
- A flexible approach to meet customer demands.
The Mechanical Fitter working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work in a world class mechanical engineering business with an excellent reputation in mechanical drives, gearbox, mechanical power and transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical couplers and drive shafts.
- Great job security; diverse customer base in Mechanical Engineering for mechanical power, lifting gear, rail, transport, marine and offshore.
- Excellent starting salary, around £28,000 (dependent on experience).
- Excellent benefits package which include; generous holiday allowance, annual bonus, life assurance and private health care.
The Mechanical Fitter will involve:
- Machining of reworked parts for both mobility and industrial workshops.
- Manufacture of tooling to support the workshop.
- Mechanical fitting assembly, strip and survey. Balancing of product to cover production demand.
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adhere to health and safety requirement.
This job is commutable from Croydon, Bromley, Sutton, Thornton heath, Mitcham, Twickenham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jack Ludford