£23,000 - £25,000
4 months ago
- Machinist jobs role, CNC Operator, CNC Setter Operator type jobs
- 12:30 finish on a Friday. £25m turnover agile manufacturing company
- Non conventional CNC equipment. Also inspect quality as you go. Tight tolerance, precision parts (low volume)
- Fantastic growth and stability – we are seeking 4 new hires
- £22,000 - £25,000 (TBC very rough guide after training) + 12:30 finish on Friday. Leicester based.
Are you a machinist, CNC Operator, CNC setter operator or CNC technician? This machinist jobs role would suit someone from engineering and manufacturing sectors – ideally involved with low volume manufacturing where there is the need to stop check and inspect parts in the machining process. These are quite complex, intricate and small parts (albeit full training provided)
Are you seeking machinist, CNC Operator, CNC setter operator or CNC technician jobs in the Leicester, Thurmaston, Anstey, Loughborough, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire region?
- Some experience on CNC machinery would be highly beneficial
- Full training provided
- Local to Birstall / Anstey / Syston region
- 150 to 200 headcount business so someone who is reliable, friendly, conscientious and takes pride in their work (good attention to detail)
This machinist, CNC Operator, CNC setter operator or CNC technician jobs role is based near Leicester, commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Anstey, Birstall, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Thurmaston, Leicestershire
REF : ESCNC