£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
5 months ago
- Skilled Toolmaker / CNC Machinist role that focuses on low volume, bespoke products.
- Responsible for using a range of CNC and manual machines to manufacture and repair parts within the business. Wider fabrication experience would be useful but not essential.
- World class facilities with excellent benefits. Would suit someone with a genuine passion for engineering / machining challenges.
Machinist Toolmaker position to manufacture new components for various bespoke projects. Other duties include the remanufacture of existing parts for critical bespoke rigs. The priority is to find someone with good CNC machining skills, the manual aspect can be developed as the existing team has good capabilities within this area. CADCAM experience is needed for this role due to the nature of projects being fairly bespoke / one offs. The company use XYZ machines so prior experience would be useful, but not essential.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £32,000 dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
Working Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am to 3:00pm Friday.
This job will suit:
- A time served CNC Machinist with programming experience.
- Manual machining skills would be useful, but can be developed where needed.
- Someone who enjoys different projects and has a genuine passion to resolve engineering challenges.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Our client is an internationally recognised centre of engineering excellence in the automotive industry, with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- Opportunity to work on a range of machining projects, all work is low volume / bespoke.
- Excellent benefits that includes company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
- Very supportive team within an excellent facility. Plenty of soft benefits e.g optional social events, sports events etc. An all round nice company to work for.
The job will involve:
- Working within a machine shop team to manufacture new components / test rigs for a wide customer range.
- Use of manual and CNC machinery.
- Programming via Fusion 360 CAD CAM system. Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Machining mostly Steel and Aluminum metals.
This Machinist job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.