11 days ago
- Position involves both manual and CNC machine operating.
- Days based role with an early Friday finish.
- Modern facility with new machinery.
Seeking an experienced Machinist to join a busy tool room. Working with manual and CNC machinery, you will support the production of precision components. Strong order book with opportunities for overtime available.
Salary & Package: c£22,500 basic + Overtime. 25 days holiday + banks. Healthcare. Pension scheme. Early Friday finish at 12:30pm.
This Machinist job will suit:
- Ideally have prior experience of working within a machine shop / tool room environment.
- Some form of machine operating that has transferable skills.
- Any CNC or Manual Machining experience would be very relevant.
The Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern facility with new machinery and further investment.
- Opportunities for overtime paid at a premium.
- Scope to progress internally.
- Days based role – no shift rotation.
The Machinist job will involve:
- Machining Jigs and fixtures.
- CNC machine Operation.
- Manual machining.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Supporting the Tool Room function to ensure targets are achieved.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.