£9 - £11 / h
about 2 years ago
Machinist, NG25, Southwell, Nottinghamshire
25 days holiday. Production Operative jobs or Technician or Machinist based candidates to join an expanding engineering company. Could consider a more trainee / junior machine operator who wants to develop further.
Are you a Production Operator, Production technician, Setter, Machinist, Manufacturing Technician or similar looking for jobs in the Nottingham / Nottinghamshire region? This jobs role is with an award winning Nottinghamshire engineering / manufacturing business who have fantastic benefits (25 days holiday. Great pension over 6%)
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating manual and CNC machinery to specification, producing quality parts.
- Previous manual or conventional machining skills would be an advantage.
- Work to guidelines and ensure quality is maintained.
- Basic inspection duties, measuring parts to specification.
This job is commutable from Southwell, Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.