almost 2 years ago
Machine Setter Operator WS13 Lichfield Staffordshire
- Excellent opportunity for an individual who has worked within an engineering environment and looking to further their skills.
- Work within a fantastic, modern facility for an employer who is undergoing growth and have a plan to develop further.
Varied machine setting job opportunity for an experienced Machinist who wants to broaden their skills. The machines used are Wickman Hydromat’s so any prior experience with this brand would be an advantage. Training can be provided for someone with the right transferable skill set. Any previous experience of milling, turning, working with pneumatics etc. would be ideal. Flexibility to work across different shifts would be required.
Salary & Package: c£21,000 to £23,500 as a base salary. Wider benefits package available.
This Machine Setter Operator job will suit:
- An experienced Production Operative or Machinist that is looking to develop further skills within a forward thinking business.
- Someone who has worked within engineering and understands the requirements to meet targets.
- Flexibility for working hour pattern changes.
The Machine Setter Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic employer that are growing and continually investing in new machines and processes.
- Opportunities internally and across the group to develop further overtime.
- Competitive starting rate for the right individual.
The Machine Setter Operator job will involve:
- Setting and operating Wickman machinery.
- Following engineering drawings and ensuring quality is achieved.
- Working to production based targets as required.
- High volume machining and working with different tools.
This job is commutable from Lichfield, Burton, Birmingham, Tamworth, Cannock, Walsall
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.