£11.30 to £13.50 per hour
4 months ago
Machine Setter Operator
25 days holiday. Permanent Production Operative jobs or Technician or Machinist based candidates to join an expanding engineering company. Could consider a more trainee / junior machine operator who want to develop further.
Candidates from a textiles / embroidery background would be very relevant given the level of intricacy involved with the machines and products. Training is provided for the right person who has good dexterity.
This job is with an award winning engineering / manufacturing business that have fantastic benefits (25 days holiday. Great pension over 6%).
Salary: £11:30 to £13.50 per hour as a guide. Days or Days / Nights pattern available. If shifts are worked then an additional premium is paid at x1.33 hourly rate. Overtime opportunities.
The job will involve:
- Set up and run various types of bespoke machines
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) standards
- Measure components using dedicated Measurlink software
- Adjust/replace tooling
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
This job is commutable from Southwell
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.