£8.21 per hour
7 months ago
Machine Operator, S1, Sheffield
Experienced, hands on Operator who has experience working with a machine tools or around production machinery. This is a hands on position which requires good dexterity / work with small components. Dayshift position with lots of overtime available should you want it.
Salary & Package: Overtime prospects, company bonus available. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Core dayshift hours, no shifts!
This job will suit:
- A Machine Operator or Production Operative who has worked within engineering or manufacturing.
- Previous experience setting and operating a range of precision machinery. Working within a power press refurbishment position would be an advantage.
- Flexible to cover a range of machines and tools. Someone who is dexterous and has an appreciation for engineering / manufacturing processes in general.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking – City based.
The job will involve:
- Operating a range of production / engineering machinery
- Largely manual machining focused. This is high volume, precision manufacturing.
- Working to production targets.
This job is commutable from Sheffield