£21,500 + c£1,500 Bonus
11 months ago
- Days based position. Located in Castle Donington.
- Position will see you work across 3 different areas within logistics – Goods In, Production stock, and Despatch.
- Growing business that support one another – great team ethic!
Working within the logistics team for a growing manufacturing business. Stacks of variety that will see you support Goods Inward (updating the systems, using an FLT to ensure components are packed away correctly), liaising with Production (moving components onto the line to ensure production doesn’t slow down), and Despatch (loading of finished products, ensure correct delivery details etc).
An FLT Licence would be an advantage, but not essential. Any past experience of operating an FLT would be great. Would suit a Stores Person or a Logistics Operative who is flexible.
Salary: £21,500 + Bonus upon probation completion (c£1,500).
The Logistics Operative job will involve:
- Supporting the goods inwards function, using an FLT to correctly store components.
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Working alongside production to ensure they have the required parts.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems.
- Helping Despatch ensure products are loaded correctly and going out to schedule.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Logistics Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can adapt to different areas.
- An FLT licence / prior use of an FLT would be an advantage. Training can be provided where needed
The Logistics Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent company culture that value employees and have great tenure across the business.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
- Further opportunities for overtime.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.