5 months ago
date to suit
Logistics Customer Service Manager Bromsgrove B61 West Midlands
- Continuous improvement of the customer experience in the delivery of B2B products and service.
- Hands on role delivering customer service, with special projects responsibility for customer excellence, improving customer service.
- Professional company, fantastic offices, leadership team are committed to setting industry standards in customer service delivery of B2B products.
- £35,000 to £40,000 salary + pension
This Customer Service Manager job will suit a person that:
- Wants to understand what customers want, and can connect these customer expectations with realistic delivery and fulfilment capability within the business.
- Wants to keep a hands-on customer service aspect to their work; working in the customer service team and handling customers by telephone and online, processing orders and deliveries, and being part of the customers experience.
- Can manage a small customer service team.
The Customer Service Manager will have:
- A customer service background back with a mix of telephone, online and office based skills.
- Experience in understanding customer expectations, and identifying realistic customer service promises which can be communicated as common standards to colleagues across a business with the full backing of the senior leadership team.
- Worked in a business which challenged itself to set higher standards in customer service. This could be in any business sector.
This job is commutable from South Birmingham, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Redditch, Longbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”