£10.00 per hour plus additional premiums
7 months ago
- Hands on technician role based in Nottingham with plenty of overtime opportunities.
- Well established business that is growing.
The Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician will be responsible for testing, diagnosing and repairing a range of electronic faults. This position requires previous soldering capabilities and good all round manual dexterity. The position is on a rolling contract basis and does require flexibility to undergo initial training for a couple of weeks in Ashford, Kent.
Salary & Package: £10.00 per hour plus additional premiums for overtime and weekend work.
This Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician job will suit:
- An experience Mobile Repair Technician who has previous electronics experience.
- Capable of replacing mechanical parts and upgrading software systems.
- Flexibility to work different hours and work overtime when required.
The Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to receive in house training to develop skills further.
- Plenty of overtime opportunities, potential to earn a significant sum.
- Work with some of the leading network providers within a modern working facility.
The Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician job will involve:
- Identifying faults of handsets
- Replacing faulty mechanical parts
- Upgrading internal software to the latest approved version
- Ensuring full functionality of the phone before submitting it to the next step of the process
- Declaring all the repairs done, faults found and parts replaced in ERP (ARTEMIS)
- Hand soldering required manufacturer specific parts
This job is commutable from Nottingham
To apply please contact Jack Ludford