5 months ago
Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Andover based Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- 4 ½ day week!
- Engineering SME £20m t/o
- We are seeking a Production Engineer, Manufacturing engineer or process engineer (who is also a practical engineer) to drive practical lean manufacturing improvements
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer or a Production Engineer or a Senior Engineer or Process Engineer, with strong Lean manufacturing process improvement experience? Are you looking for Manufacturing Engineer jobs / Production Engineer jobs commutable to the Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Newbury region?
Ideally you will be a practical and qualified engineer with a passion for lean manufacturing. Any exposure to plastic moulding, CNC machining, basic mechanical assembly and testing, tooling jigs and fixtures would all be very useful. Product volumes range from small to large batch.
The Manufacturing engineer jobs / Production Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and profitable engineering / manufacturing SME (approx. £18m t/o. 90 headcount).
- A chance to really make an impact with process improvements / lean manufacturing
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Production Engineer / Manufacturing engineer jobs role will suit:
- A manufacturing Engineer or a Process Engineer or Production Engineer or Senior Engineer or NPI Engineer who has a track record of Lean Manufacturing and implementing process improvements in SMEs / manufacturing SMEs
- Experience in engineering / manufacturing SMEs with medium volume manufacturing would be highly beneficial, giving that “wear a number of hats” experience.
- A Production Engineer, Manufacturing engineer or lean Engineer who is commutable to the Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Newbury region
This manufacturing engineer jobs role is based near Basingstoke commutable from Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Newbury, Wiltshire Hampshire
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.