£27-30,000 salary + pension
about 1 year ago
date to suit
Lean Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer, Permanent, Coventry
- Improving manufacturing processes in assembly production cells which combine manual assembly and semi automated production equipment.
- Manufacturing business, strong market share supplying customers throughout the UK and Europe.
- Improving the production process from lineside storage, to tooling, reviewing SOPs and work instructions, and embedding best practice
- Join a manufacturing production business with a great attitude to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- £27-30,000 salary + pension. Monday-Friday Dayshift.
This Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer job will suit:
- A person that wants to use their people-skills and lean manufacturing tools to improve efficiency, get production operatives on-board and truly embed the improvements.
- A person with manufacturing production skills, doesn’t need to be too technical, but a good grasp of continuous improvement techniques or production engineering.
- Determination to find new ways of working, and the ability to keep pushing and encouraging colleagues to get involved, chasing things up when needed.
The Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer job is with a business that:
- Is successful because it looks for lean, efficient and productive methods of working.
- Invests in itself in terms of skills, facilities, equipment and product innovation.
This job is commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Daventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Kenilworth, Lutterworth, Solihull, Marston Green.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”