£40,000 - £53,000
27 days ago
Lead EMC Engineer jobs role. World Class automotive technology / engineering R&D organisation working at the forefront of vehicle technology development – electric vehicles, connected and autonomous vehicles, motorsport.
Are you an EMC Engineer / EMC Project Manager with a passion for vehicles? This is a fantastic opportunity to support global automotive businesses with a wide variety of EMC projects.
Salary range of £40,000 - £53,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Lead EMC Engineer job will suit:
- An EMC Engineer with a strong technical delivery / project delivery background.
- An EMC Engineer with a solid understanding of the principles behind EMC test specifications and procedures.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred; ISO 17025; OEM EMC test standards for automotive vehicles; vehicle electronic architecture; Defence Standard 59-411; MIL STD 461.
- It is likely that you will be degree qualified in an electronics engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Lead EMC Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of £40,000 - £53,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Lead EMC Engineer job will involve:
- Technical and commercial delivery of multiple EMC test projects for Automotive and Defence vehicle and component programmes for UK and International customers.
- Management of all customer deliverables, accurate financial control through project budgets, tracking and reporting.
- Deliver EMC technical support through training and development to test facility colleagues where your technical expertise will enhance their skillsets.
- Customer liaison across a number of global territories to support project delivery and business growth.
This Lead EMC Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd