£35,000 to £45,000
about 2 months ago
Lead Electronics Engineer, Stockport
- Lead Electronics Engineer jobs role. Lead Project Engineer jobs role, Lead Engineer jobs role.
- Multi-site, successful and growing engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Role would an Electronics Engineer or Systems Engineer or Automation Engineer.
- £35K - £45K salary commensurate with experience + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
Are you an Electronics Engineer or Systems Engineer or Project Engineer with an electronics engineering or systems engineering background seeking jobs in Stockport, engineering jobs in Manchester?
The Lead Electronics Engineer job will suit:
- An Electronics Engineer or Systems Engineer that would enjoy working within a project delivery and technical support / lead engineering type of role.
- A good knowledge and understanding of electronic systems, both hardware and software would be preferred.
- Any specific knowledge of RFID systems would be advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a recognised qualification in an electronics engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering, software engineering or similar discipline.
- Any previous experience working on rail systems / products / projects would be advantageous but an any other regulated industry environment would be absolutely fine.
The Lead Electronics Engineer job will involve:
- Ensure all technical, safety and quality requirements are achieved on assigned projects.
- Discuss project and product requirements with customers to determine exact requirements and support the design, build, test and commissioning of the technical solution for the customer.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers, internal technical and commercial teams including being the technical lead when necessary.
- Liaise with product partners, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Investigate problems that arise at the installation and commissioning stage and make recommendations or modifications for
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new products in the last 3 years and are experiencing good growth in their UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£35K - £45K as a guide) plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.