Commensurate with Experience
5 months ago
Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer, Gloucester
- Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer jobs role, Lead Automation Engineer jobs role.
- Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer role with a business that design and manufacture innovative robotic and automation solutions for blue chip customers within the food and beverage manufacturing sectors.
- Join a stable and growing industry sector – major corporations are investing heavily in automation solutions to drive efficiencies within their business.
- Modern manufacturing and office facilities.
- Salary commensurate with experience + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus + flexibility on working hours.
Are you seeking Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer jobs or Lead Automation Engineer jobs in Gloucester or Engineering Manager jobs in Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury sort of regions (Gloucestershire). Are you seeking Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer jobs in Gloucester?
The Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer job will suit:
- A senior level Electrical Engineer or Controls Engineer or Automation Engineer with sound experience of industrial control systems.
- Experience of leading projects and small teams of Engineers – big focus on giving technical direction, mentoring and promoting development of people.
- Specific experience of Allen Bradley, Siemens or ABB PLCs, robotic applications and HMIs would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of areas such as safety zoning, LOTO requirements, electrical circuits, communication interfacing or Sistema calculations would be beneficial – we don’t require you to be an expert in all these areas.
- You will hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification e.g. Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree.
The Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer job will involve:
- This role has been created to essentially lead the electrical and control systems aspects of all projects, this will include leading a small team of Electrical Design Engineers and Software Engineers (5 headcount in total).
- Providing technical support to the sales, proposals, projects and design teams including simulations, estimating, software and hardware selection.
- Provide technical guidance on controls system design together with the preparation of functional design specifications and CE documentation.
- Customer technical support.
- Supporting the implementation and commissioning of systems on customer sites (UK and overseas).
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global blue chip customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including robotic arm solutions, conveying and palletising systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke automation systems.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours.
This Lead Electrical and Controls Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.