over 1 year ago
Labourer / Warehouse Operative, LN8, Market Rasen
Working within a production stores environment, designed to meet the day to day requirements of the electrical department. Full time position working Monday – Friday with the occasional weekend work available. This role would suit someone that has previously worked within a manufacturing / production role.
Salary: c£16,000 a year.
The job will involve:
- On-site labouring duties for installation projects to support the wider team.
- Make sure that the electricians are fully stocked with all materials needed or a job.
- Keep warehouse and external sites tidy. General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area.
- Moving and stacking materials and performing general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation.
- This role will involve travel to different sites which may require to stay away from home for 3-4 nights of the week.
This job will suit:
- Someone that has previously worked in a labour / production / warehouse operative role that enjoys a fast paced working environment. (Every day is different!)
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organised and can manage various tasks.
- Someone who is reliable but also flexible to cope with the demands of working on various sites.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in Commercial and Industrial Lighting. A wide range of projects include the Installation of lights from bespoke office designs to the Industrial setting.
- A full time opportunity with a competitive starting salary.
- A varied and flexible working environment.
This Stores Person job is commutable from Market Rasen, Lincoln, Linwood, Tealby, Faldingworth, Dunholme, Scrampton, Wragby
To apply please contact Jack Ludford