8 months ago
Handyperson, LN6, Lincoln
Handyperson / Labourer job to help maintain the company facilities and machinery. You will work around a range of world class machinery within a modern clean working environment. A FLT / Fork Lift Truck Licence and Driving Licence are both required for this position.
Salary & Package: c£17,000 to £17,500 per annum. Rotating across mornings and afternoon shifts. Shift premium paid when working the afternoon shift.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Handyperson or Labourer or Groundsman who is dependable and flexible to help.
- A valid FLT licence and Driving Licence is required.
- Someone who has worked around production machinery and enjoys being hands on.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Opportunity to work within a job that offers a lot of diversity.
- Friendly company culture and clean working environment.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
The job will involve:
- Maintenance of the grounds and building
- General labouring duties as required (emptying swarf bins, emptying general waste bins internal and external etc)
- Topping up machines with coolant and oil.
- Delivering / collecting of parts for rework
- Cleaning out of machines
- Weekly stock control of oils
- Updating paperwork
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.