c£17,000 to £17,500 per annum
over 1 year ago
General Labourer position to help maintain the company facilities. You will work around a range of world class machinery within a modern clean working environment.
Salary & Package: c£17,000 to £17,500 per annum. Rotating across mornings and afternoon shifts. Shift premium paid when working the afternoon shift.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Labourer or Groundsman who is dependable and flexible to help.
- A valid FLT licence is required. Preferably RTITB accredited.
- Someone who has worked around production machinery and enjoys being hands on.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
The job will involve:
- Maintenance of the grounds and building
- General labouring duties as required (emptying swarf bins, emptying general waste bins internal and external etc)
- Topping up machines with coolant
- PH checks
- Oil top up
- Delivering / collecting of parts for rework
- Cleaning out of machines
- Weekly stock control of oils
- Updating paperwork
- Sump, bund and interceptor checks
- Fire exit checks
- General duties
To apply please contact Jack Ludford