£18,500 - £21,000
6 months ago
You will be joining experts at a modern production process factory. The company is a profitable manufacturing business, market leading across Europe and offers excellent job security and personal development.
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £21,000.
The job will involve:
- Material testing and evaluation
- Conduct or aid with investigations into non-conforming products and suggest actions required to correct material on hold
- Perform internal calibration of equipment and support validation of new machinery
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked, clean and tidy and equipment is maintained
- Document Technical Specifications for their products
- Create benchtop samples
- Provide internal teams with Technical Information as required to allow trial orders to be fulfilled
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company with motivated staff throughout
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book
- Supplying into aerospace, automotive, graphic and medical industries
- Training will be provided on equipment & methods
- Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
This ideal skills & experience:
- A hands-on practical person with experience in a manufacturing or quality industry
- Numerate and IT literate individual (experience using Microsoft Office)
- A clear communicator with a professional manner
- Customer Service skills & strong communication skills
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.