£18,500 to £20,000
about 2 months ago
Laboratory Quality Control Technician
Laboratory QC Quality Control Technician Staffordshire ST21
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £20,000
SIX MONTH CONTRACT at first, with the potential for the role to become permanent.
- Quality Control material testing and evaluation of materials and products
- Create benchtop samples in the QC materials laboratory
- Supporting product trials
- Investigate non-conforming products, problem solve, and suggest corrective actions
- Calibration of laboratory equipment and support validation of new machinery
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked, clean and tidy and equipment is maintained
- Document Technical Specifications for their products
- Provide internal teams with Technical Information as required to allow trial orders to be fulfilled
- Training will be provided on equipment & methods
- Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
You will be joining experts at a modern production process factory. The company is a profitable manufacturing business, market leading across Europe and offers excellent job security and personal development.
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £20,000.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
This ideal skills & experience:
- A hands-on practical person with experience in a manufacturing, scientific or quality industry
- Numerate and IT literate individual (experience using Microsoft Office)
- A clear communicator with a professional manner
- Customer Service skills & strong communication skills
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk