£20,500 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Specialist role working within an engineering lab.
- Days based opportunity within an established, modern employer.
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Lab Assitstant. The position will see you support metallurgical processes, working within a small team and supporting quality / testing processes relating to manufacturing.
Salary & Package: £20,500 per annum. Days based with an early Friday finish. Healthcare, Life Insurance, Pension up to 5%, 25 days holiday.
This Laboratory Assistant job will suit:
- Good eye for detail, previous experience working within a lab / engineering environment would be a bonus.
- Experience of analytical techniques and the scientific method of experimentation.
- Familiarity with common Laboratory equipment like microscopes and glassware.
The Laboratory Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work within a modern, clean laboratory for a leading engineering business who have made significant investment over recent years.
- Days based role with a 12:30 finish on a Friday.
The Laboratory Assistant job will involve:
- Carryout correct sample preparation for Production tasks and Investigations.
- Carryout production laboratory tests: stake load tests, tensile and impact testing, peel tests, conformity checks, case depths, hardness tests, liner tests etc.
- Assist with equipment calibration
- Assist with chemical analysis and buffing/cleaning components
- Maintain records and test results to the required quality standards.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.