Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Lab Supervisor jobs role, working with a high growth SME that are genuinely passionate about developing their employees. This business has a fantastic culture, focused on being a collaborative working environment where everyone mucks together. This role will also present the opportunity to work on COV-ID based testing projects within a state of the art environment.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours + many other wider benefits!
This Lab Supervisor job will suit:
- An Experienced Lab Supervisor or Deputy Lab Manager
- A graduate in a Microbiology, Biological Science, Virology or similar discipline.
- Some people management experience (ideally 1 year+, but this is not vital).
- Experience of bacterial testing, including Minimum Inhibitor Concertation and Sterility testing.
- Someone familiar with working in a busy laboratory / test environment.
- Awareness of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), in a lab or pharmaceutical environment would be beneficial.
- Not afraid to get stuck in, this will be a very hands-on role at the sort of company where everyone gets involved. You will be required to ‘wear a number of hats’.
The Lab Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- High growth and busy work environment, with lots of opportunity to work on a variety of different projects – no two days will be the same here!
- This is a collaborative working environment, where further training and development of staff is highly encouraged.
- Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme.
The Lab Supervisor job will involve:
- Supervising a small, lab based test and development team.
- Sample testing, including; Microbial identification, Nucleic acid extraction / purification and sterility testing (you DO NOT need experience with all of these).
- Developing internal processes and procedures for testing – we’re looking for someone who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- You may also be responsible for training more junior Lab Techs (depending on level of experience).
This Lab Supervisor position is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Mansfield, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Beeston, Castle Donington, Loughborough, Kegworth, East Leake and the surrounding areas.
To apply contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”