£25,000 - £35,000
about 2 months ago
Key Account Manager, DN21, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Account Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Support role for an industry leading manufacturing business. Excellent development opportunities to work within a company that are globally recognised in their field. Looking after key customer accounts for an engineering customer base, suited to someone from the Automotive / Aerospace industry who has customer facing experience. NOT business development, NOT cold calling.
Excellent starting salary + Pension + 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This job will suit:
- An Account Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Support, Customer support or Customer Service professional with excellent communication skills.
- Experienced within a B2B environment is ideal, in a technical / engineering ideally, Automotive or Aerospace industry is a huge benefit.
- Commercially astute, general business awareness. Any involvement with invoicing, quotations, CRM systems, negotiation or pricing advantageous.
- Above all else someone who is upbeat and passionate about providing an excellent service to their customer.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Product development is central to the company’s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- Excellent career development, training and employee engagement, a business where you can establish a long term career.
- Competitive salary, bonus, 24 days (increase each year), company pension, Christmas shutdown.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and requirements, being able to communicate this throughout the company & internal departments.
- Building relationships with key customer accounts, No cold calling involved.
- Operate and maintain sales CRM systems.
- Working closely with the production, supply chain and customer service teams to ensure that the client base receives and excellent experience.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.