about 2 months ago
Key Account Manager
- Key Account Manager jobs role
- Mechanical engineering solution into wind energy and renewable sectors
- Profitable Technology & engineering SME £25m t/o
Are you a Key Account Manager, KAM or Sales manager seeking a solutions focused Key Account Manager job in the wind energy and renewable energy sector? Do you want to align your career with the fast growth wind energy sector?
You need a good mechanical engineering appreciation and very strong key account management skills to be suited for this Key Account Manager job (no need to have the wind energy / renewable sector exposure – just an interest in this sector)
Are you seeking a mechanical engineering / technology focused SME who are investing, growing and remain very profitable?
Further info on the mandate for this Key Account Manager jobs role:
- This is strategic Key Account Manager jobs role
- You will manage a multi-national engineering account ; value £10m to £15m approx.
- They have lots in the development pipeline (there has been a lot of investment in their R&D and test lab) so you will have innovative new products to take to the account and grow it.
What we are looking for
- Someone who is loyal, this is a long term career opportunity and the business value people who are loyal and take pride in their work.
- Work from home flexibility but ideally within 1 hour 30 mins of Nottingham (so that you can still be in the business and engage)
- Experience of complex Key Account management within engineering solution sales (mechanical focus).
- Ideally someone who has managed a small handful of high value £5m + accounts and has a track record of growing those accounts
- Any international experience would be beneficial
- A good understanding of mechanical engineering
- We are flexible on your sector background but it would be nice if you had an interest in A) renewable / wind energy and B) experience with engineering solutions rather than widgets
- The sales director is an excellent coach/mentor so we are happy to look at someone to step into the role.
This Key Account Manager role is based in the East Midlands but we are flexible on your location. Ideally Midlands based commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield, Peterborough, Lincoln, Derby, Loughborough East Midlands, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire
To apply please email your CV to Edward Smith