9 months ago
Junior Vehicle Technician LE67 Coalville Leicestershire
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Vehicle Technician into an established automotive manufacturer who predominantly work with HGV’s. This role would ideally suit a Vehicle Technician who has just completed their apprenticeship or at the least has a couple of years’ experience working around Vehicles. An interest in learning about HGV’s would be ideal for this job opportunity. The Junior Vehicle Technician will need to be flexible around a double day shift and ideally be flexible to work overtime when required.
Salary & Package: A flexible hourly rate for the successful candidate. Great overtime scope, pension, and 25 days holiday (that rises with service).
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician who has recently qualified and has some base experience.
- Specific HGV experience would be ideal but not essential. An interest to learn about new vehicles is what we are looking for.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required.
The Vehicle Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of vehicles and develop further skills within the industry.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Work within a leading employer and modern facility.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of vehicles.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Castle Donington, Loughborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jl /EPR113652-EP