£22,000 to £25,000 as a guide
about 1 month ago
Junior Toolmaker, LE4, Leicester
A varied, dayshift position that will see you work with injection moulded products. Both CNC and sparking / EDM skills would be ideal for this position. Must have some prior experience with injection moulding.
Salary & Package: £22,000 to £25,000 as a guide
This job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools. We would ideally need prior knowledge of injection moulding for this position. Plastic extrusion experience could be considered for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of either Sparking, wiring, programming would be beneficial.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of working on bespoke projects. Tools differ frequently so this is not a repetitive job.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing a range of bespoke precision mould tools for different sectors and batch sizes.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines. CAD CAM skills would be beneficial, they use MasterCAM so any prior experience would be useful.
- About 90% of the work will be centered on CNC machining injection mouldings, with some manual aspects too.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.