ml / 200204-150547-EPINDHP
8 months ago
Junior Software Engineer
A Junior Software Developer for a fantastic business involved with advanced technology solutions for the robotic vehicle market.
£28,000 + 35 days holiday (incl bank holidays), Bonus Scheme and 8% employer pension contribution!
This Junior Software Engineer job will suit:
- Linux software development experience
- C++11 or newer
- Version control such as subversion or git
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience
- Degree educated ideally in computer science, maths or physics
The Junior Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A company that are passionate about investing in their employees and offering a great service to their clients
- Part of a global company
- An established company with many years’ experience and experts in their field
- Working in an agile environment
- £28,000 + 35 days holiday + 8% pension + flexible working + bonus scheme + private medical
- Great company culture – friendly and supportive in a fairly relaxed environment
- A key part of the team
The Junior Software Engineer job will involve:
- Developing and testing their current and next generation of embedded software
- Broad range of software development tasks
- Scoping out and evaluating solutions to problems
- Extending and modifying software according to a specification or requirements
This Junior Software Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire, Narborough, Leicester Forest East and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 200204-150547