Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
- Diverse and interesting Junior Software Engineer / Technical Support role.
- Working for a highly advanced technology business, regarded as one of the best manufacturers in there industry globally.
- Plenty of headroom to grow and develop within an SME company, going through a really successful period of growth.
This Junior Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Graduate in a software engineering, computer science, Information Technology, Maths, or a similar technology based field.
- Experience with PLC and C++ software development, ideally within an engineering or IT related environment.
- Technical support skills with highly technical electronic equipment.
- Strong desire to develop within a R&D focused engineering business.
The Junior Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a world renowned technology business based in Leicestershire. They are at the cutting edge of their industry for the solutions that they develop.
- They have a culture for developing their employees through the business and have an excellent length of tenure (Average length is over 10 years). There is plenty of room to become a senior member of the team.
- Excellent Salary and overall package, including a performance related bonus.
This Junior Software Engineer job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Shepshed, Castle Donnington, Long Eaton, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas across the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”