£28,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
Graduate Project Manager / Project Coordinator jobs role. Lead, coordinate and deliver new and exciting manufacturing projects for a variety of customers across aerospace, automotive, food, medical, electronics. Role would suit a graduate in Business, Projects and perhaps an Engineering discipline wanting to develop their career within a Project Coordinator / Project Engineer / Project Manager position.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a large, growing, highly successful business that focuses on delivering bespoke manufacturing system solutions to customers.
- Exciting, vibrant and highly professional working environment with a brand new facility and state-of-the-art equipment.
- The business is incredibly passionate about learning and development and have their own skills / training facility, so there will give you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
- Competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 plus 33 days holiday including bank holidays and flexible working hours.
The job will involve:
- Broad and interesting Project Coordination / Project Management role managing, coordinating and supporting with a wide range of new and exciting manufacturing projects.
- You will help the team discover ground-breaking solutions, which will have a significant impact on the future of high value manufacturing.
- Working directly with customers and internal teams to ensure all engineering projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- From a career perspective you will not only get brilliant training – you will also get to work with a very varied cross section of customers across aerospace, automotive, food, medical, electronics etc.
This job will suit:
- Someone passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated looking to develop a career within Project or Programme Management.
- You will have the ability to build long term working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure projects are correctly managed and delivered.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to enable you to effectively put together project plans, manage project costs, track project progress etc…
- You will be degree qualified within a Business, Projects and perhaps an Engineering discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.