3 months ago
Junior Project Engineer
• Junior Project engineer jobs role Loughborough
• Very diverse mechanical engineering job which will give you exposure to quality, CI, design
• Job focused on improving quality & reducing the cost of manufacture and assembly
• Flexible with your background – an engineer who wants a diverse role
• Fantastic job security and stability – unaffected by Covid. Growing / investing company
Are you a Project Engineer, Junior Project Engineer, R&D Engineer, Design Engineer or Mechanical Test Engineer who is seeking engineering jobs in the Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray regions?
Salary TBC but rule out if you are seeking more than £38,000. This is a fast growth 40 headcount SME. They are part of a FTSE PLC whose share price is up 155% in the past 24 months (they are growing and investing significantly). You will get a very diverse role in a fast growth engineering business.
What we need
• Within 15 miles approx. of Barrow upon Soar / Loughborough
• Some sort of mechanical engineering background. Able to understand / learn about a variety of components and sub systems that make up the equipment
• We are flexible here – certainly on the refrigeration side. But someone quite rounded and inquisitive – an engineer who wants to have that breadth
• A bit of engineering design / CAD would be great. This isn’t designing the system but it’s looking at how to improve it and reduce costs so part of this will be tweaks to designs
• Any experience of root cause analysis & quality engineer work would be great
• We are happy to train – this is NOT a design engineer job and it is NOT high volume production line. It’s looking at a piece of equipment and from an engineering perspective looking at ways to improve it and reduce the cost of components
• This will give great experience. It’s a very varied role and will develop your commercial experience as you put together cost justifications
• At Loughborough there is about 40 headcount, almost £3m turnover –so a small and friendly team.
• They are part of a big company who are doing very well on the London stock Exchange (up 155% in the past 24 months)
• Note on culture and values : a friendly and engaging team. There are no egos and no politics. You will get the chance to join a friendly and growing business
This Junior Project Engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough commutable from Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray
REF : ESPER
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.