£18,000 - £22,000 + benefits
5 months ago
- Office Administrator, accustomed to working in a professional office environment.
- General office admin tasks
- Answering and making phone calls to customers and suppliers
- Good benefits and working hours- 9:00 – 16:30, 16:00 finish on a Friday. £18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a growing and successful machinery manufacturing SME, you will have plenty of job security & stability.
- Training provided!
This Office Administrator job will suit:
- Office Administrator with some experience in an office environment.
- Ideally some knowledge of Sage, purchase ledge, sales ledger and invoicing would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good IT skills preferable, Excel, Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and able to work well in a small team.
The Office Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing small business who are very successful and are continuing to grow.
- Friendly, down to earth team with a relaxed but professional working environment, this is genuinely a great place to work.
- Part of a small team where you will receive training and development
- Good office hours 9:00 – 16:30, 16:00 finish on a Friday
- £18,000 - £22,000 starting salary + wider benefits
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Coalville, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”